My heart is full and I am very grateful for YOU! Thank you for following me for these past 31 days! It started off as a challenge and ended up being more than a blessing. I have been encouraged, inspired, overwhelmed (in a good way), humbled, and giddy, all within this month! I know I wont be able to keep up the daily blog, however, I will be blogging more often than I was before. I hope you take advantage of signing up for the email list, this will enable you to receive any blogs I write automatically to your email.. The sign up box is located on the right side. I also invite you to sign up for the monthly E Newsletter. It is filled with hope, encouragement, prayer requests, special guests, prizes, and more! To sign up, simply email me your email address and tell me you want to be signed up!
For our last day together I wanted to highlight the different blogs through out the past month to remind you that: there is always HOPE!. As long as we have breathe there IS hope! We must never give up! We must press forward and move towards hope.
1. You are not forgotten! (I am Not Forgotten song)
2.There is hope in friendships, prayers, and marriage
3. Repentance and forgiveness hold the key to hope Forgiven by Sanctus Real
4. God desires our heart and not our routine
5. Pray that we don't have a "Jonah" attitude-there is hope in listening to the Lord and obeying
6. To get to the hope of a matter, we have to be willing to keep our faith on firmly. Even when circumstances tell us differently. Even when we can't see it. Even when we don't feel it. Even when all evidence suggests the opposite.
7. Yesterday does not define us! There is always HOPE for a new legacy! Family Tree by Matthew West
8. We ARE worthy! We can accept God's grace, mercy, and forgiveness. Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. Hebrews 10:23
9. Be aware of the whispers of the enemy. Those whispers contain lies. Put your faith in the HOPE of the truth!
10. We know what God has promised! Click here to read the poem
11. I am the contractor and I can choose the quality that goes into my relationship with Christ
12. Among the fifteen things we learned that John Maxwell believes about HOPE, I love number fifteen the most: "Hope gives us the strength and the courage we need to make the most of life."
13. We can learn from Jesus' example and his meeting with the woman at the well: Jesus never ignored red flag, put things under the rug, and He doesn't take responsibility for other peoples choices and behaviors-He spoke love in truth.... (While He died for our sins -we still have free will to choose)
14. Guilt, shame, and fear surround hope and strive to keep hopelessness alive
15. A highlight of the other 31 Days bloggers! Click here to read
16. "Don't allow yourself to be a stumbling block towards Jesus"....whether its our clothing, behaviors, or choices
17. H is for healing...
18. O is for over analyzing
19. P is for persevere
20. E is for euphoria
21.We need to see the glass as half full and ask ourselves the following questions:
A. How can you make sure this situation never happens again? Are you willing to do what needs to be done to ensure it doesn't?
B. What weakness did this storm reveal? (did you ignore red flags? did you act in your flesh? did you allow pride to get in the way? do you have a bigger issue/problem that needs to be addressed?)
C. Is your foundation strong and if there are any weak spots or cracks, where do you need to make repairs? And more importantly, what will you do to strengthen and repair weak spots and cracks?
22. God does not measure sin, we do and there is not anyone who exempt from HOPE!
23. To walk in full confidence (and hope) with the Lord we need to walk daily with Him; He desires a relationship with us
24. What kind of second hand legacy's are we handing down....lets choose to hand down HOPE!
25. Hopes and dreams for my baby...what are your hopes and dreams for your baby?
26. Psalm 32...repentance, forgiveness, and grace = HOPE
27. Joseph...a man of honor, integrity, and faith, is thrown into a pit (naked) and sold into slavery by his brothers
28. Joesph...continues to be a man of honor and integrity and full of confidence in the Lord...he is a man of HOPE, even in the face of false accusations, jail, and coming face to face many years later with his brothers
29. Even when we face trials and tribulations, even when we feel alone, or feel as if we have crossed the line one too many times, God promises to never leave nor forsake us. He loves you! I Loved You Then by 33 Miles
30. The real meaning of the Proverbs 31 woman
31. Today's review and reminder that there is always hope...even when it seems as if the world is screaming, "there is no hope!", we must not listen to the lies! If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, then my friend, hope is alive and will NEVER die! (if you have never accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you want to, please email me and I will be happy to pray with you and give you more information)
I have been blessed beyond measure through this journey into 31 Days of Hope. Thank you for partnering with me. I look forward to hearing from you. Let's make a committment to KEEP HOPE ALIVE!
May God bless you and fill your heart with hope!