A few days before we began our 31 Days together I asked some questions pertaining to hope. One of the question I asked was: What does HOPE mean to you? My friend Laura sent me the following quote from John Maxwell:
1. Hope shines brightest when the hour is darkest.
2. Hope motivates when discouragement comes.
3. Hope energizes when the body is tired.
4. Hope sweetens when the bitterness bites.
5. Hope sings when all melodies are gone.
6. Hope believes when the evidence is eliminated.
7. Hope listens for answers when no one is talking.
8. Hope climbs over obstacles when no one is helping.
9. Hope endures hardship when no one is caring.
10. Hope smiles confidently when no one is laughing.
11. Hope reaches for answers when no one is asking.
12. Hope presses toward victory when no one is encouraging.
13. Hope dares to give when no one is sharing.
14. Hope brings the victory when no one is winning.
15. Hope gives us the strength and the courage we need to make the most of life.