In preparation for our 31 Days...of HOPE I would like to involve YOU and ask a few questions. Don't feel obligated to answer every question (unless, of course, you want to). You can post them here or email me directly Sheryl@SherylGriffin.com. Share as much or as little as you would like. Please let me know if its OK to share your first name or if you prefer to be anonymous (in the event that I comment on your answer or question on a blog).
1. What does HOPE mean to you?
2. Is there an area in your life that you need HOPE?
3. How do you share HOPE with others?
4. Is there a verse or a song that reminds you of HOPE?
5. Is there a person or story in the Bible that exemplifies HOPE to you?
6. Is there a time in your life that you felt hopeless?
7. Actions speak louder than words...how do you *see* HOPE in action
8. Using the five Love Languages: words of affirmation, physical touch, quality time, acts of service, and gifts...how would you show HOPE to someone (if you know your main love language-how would you like someone to speak HOPE to you)?
9. Do you believe there is always HOPE? (why or why not)
10. Is there a topic within HOPE that you would like to be encouraged or inspired by on this blog within the next 31 Days?
I am excited to see all that God has in store for this event! I look forward to hearing from you and I encourage you to check in with the other blogs and be encouraged and inspired by them as well, within the next 31 Days!